Jennifer Lane Lehr, MS, CCC-SLP
Facebook: Jennifer Lane Lehr, ASHA SLP Advisory Council (Missouri)
It is my pleasure to serve as the Missouri Representative to the ASHA Speech-Language Pathology Advisory Council Member for 2020. My job includes:
- Being a resource for you about the Association’s mission, services, policies and programs.
- Identifying, discussing and ranking issues of concern to you including reviewing and analyzing information related to issues of concern obtained from you.
- Supporting ASHA advocacy efforts to advance the profession, including representing you by participating in the Annual Advisory Council meeting and in Capitol Hill Day each spring.
In order to identify and discuss issues important to Missouri speech-language pathologists, I have set up several ways to be available to you. These include:
- Reach out to me through my dedicated email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me and network with colleagues at my Facebook page: “Jennifer Lane Lehr, ASHA SLP Advisory Council (Missouri)”
- Join me in the discussion at my 2020 online Zoom town hall meetings (link provided on my Facebook page):
- Tuesday, March 3, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Thursday, March 19, 7:30 am – 8:30 am
- Sunday, May 3, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, May 31, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, June 28, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, July 26, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, August 23, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, September 27, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, November 1, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm