Licensure and certification requirements for speech-language pathology and audiology in Missouri
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant MO Board of Healing Arts application →
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education UPGRADE APPLICATION for career certification (For Initial Student Services Certificate Holders ONLY →
- Missouri Division of Professional Registration: Advisory Commission for Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists →
- ASHA Certification →
- Missouri Licensing Requirements →
- Hearing Aid Dispenser Licensing →
- Board of Ethics Practices and Procedures →
- Licensure Act for Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists →
- Ethics Resources →
- Ethics Q&A →
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant Certification (C-SLPA) →
Information related to practice of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology in Missouri public schools and in Early Childhood Special Education settings.
Read More →
- School Services Frequently Asked Questions →
- Student Services Certificate Update →
- SLP-A Credential Eligibility Summary →
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant →
MSHA’s Clinical Services addresses issues for those in the profession related to reimbursement issues with Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance, CPT codes and billing, licensure issues, assistance with interaction with other professionals about the services we provide and our scope of practice and more.
MSHA’s Career Center is for both employers and job seekers.
Learn More →