2019 Fall Workshops
November 1-2, 2019
Hilton Garden Inn Independence
- What’s New in the School Setting – November 1, 2019
- Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing – November 2, 2019
Online Registration has closed. Please visit the On-Site Registration Desk at the workshop to register.
Refunds/Cancellations: Refunds minus a $30 processing fee must be requested in writing and will be honored if received by October 25. No refunds will be made after this date. Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
The following are the handouts that have been provided for the presentations taking place on Friday.
These handouts are saved in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format.
- Revised Speech/Language Eligibility Criteria
- Let’s T.A.L.K. No IEP Required: MTSS/RTI for Early Childhood
- Beyond Standardized Testing: Strategies and Resources for Determining Adverse Educational Impact For 3 to 5-Year-Olds With Speech Delays
- Measuring Latency of Response to Inform Use of Prompt Hierarchy
- Visual and Behavioral Supports for Speech and Language Therapy
- Challenging Behavior During Therapy: AKA “Why Does Johnny Trash My Room?”
- Power Struggles: “I Won’t and You Can’t Make Me!”
- I Can’t Wait You Out Forever! Strategies to Reduce Behavior Duration and Increase Response Fluency
Saturday’s presentation handouts will be provided at the Workshop on Saturday.
Questions, contact the MSHA Office at email@example.com or 888-729-6742.