Call for Applications: MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program 2020
The MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program (MSLP) provides mentoring for ethnic/minority (graduate) students by professionals who are aware of the many challenges and benefits of being a minority in the profession of speech-language pathology and audiology. This mentoring event takes place during our annual MSHA Convention every year. The program allows minority students unique opportunities to explore, participate and experience various convention activities/events that are designed to facilitate leadership skills and career pathways in speech-language pathology and audiology.
General Student Application Information:
- Please note that student application packets must be received by February 1, 2020.
- Be sure to email the MSLP application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the rest of the required items per the checklist on the application form (Statement of Commitment).
- Applications are reviewed by a nonbiased committee of volunteers who serve as application reviewers and/or mentors for the MSLP scholarship winners.
- All applicants will be notified of the awards by the MSLP Coordinator.
- The Coordinator of the MSLP will complete the registration process for applicants who plan to attend the Convention only because of being selected as an award recipient.
- Additional questions regarding the application process should be directed to Jayanti Ray at email@example.com or 573-986-6404.